Saturday 30 November 2013

STEPS IN DEVELOPING TRUE BEAUTY




 
*    YOUR MINDSET MUST CHANGE: This is a very important step. Once this step is not taken, all other steps will make no meaning. Your new mindset should change to the truth. And what is the truth? The truth is true beauty is not the outward appearance. (This has been explained clearly in the last article)                                                                                                                                                        
*      ABIDE IN CHRIST: Do you seek to be beautiful? Do you seek to have that inner beauty? Do you seek to grow into that triumphant woman? Then abide in Christ.  Christ is the only way to true beauty. This is not a fallacy but a sincere truth. Why not try it out? Give your life to Christ. This is where the journey begins. John 15:4 says: “Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. (NKJV)”. Christ is the only true vine. Without Him, the fruits of beauty cannot be born. You need Christ.
If you have discovered the true way to beauty and have accepted Christ as your lord and Saviour, you are on the right track and you don’t need to say this prayer but if otherwise, kindly say this short prayer with all sincerity and not just for the fun of it. God in heaven, I accept you as my father; I thank you for giving me your son to die for my sins. I believe and I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is your Son the Saviour of the world. I believe He died on the cross for me and bore all my sins paying the price for them. I believe in my heart that you raised Jesus Christ from the dead. I accept that I am a sinner. I ask you to forgive me my sins. I confess Jesus Christ as my Lord. According to your word, I am saved and will spend eternity with you. Thank you Father, I am so grateful. In Jesus name, AMEN!
Congrats! Please start going to a living bible church where you can hear the word of God. Try to see one of the pastors there and tell them you’ve just been saved. This is very important. It will help you to move on with this new life you’ve just found. Remember, you are a new creature in Christ, please don’t go back to the world. Do away with all the past and start afresh. God has just opened a new page for you. He has blotted out your past sins. He no longer has records of them. Don’t condemn yourself anymore. All you need to do now is to say goodbye to sin. Go and sin no more!                                                                                                                                                             
*    GROWING IN THE TRUTH: You must receive the fullness of Christ. One of the ways is by growing in the truth. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life (John 14:6). To grow in this truth, reading, studying and meditating on the word of God is much needed. So, if you haven’t gotten a bible, grab yours now! My friend, you need it like seriously. That is where our life gets transformed. It is a major source of true beauty. The word of God keeps breaking, molding and making us; before we know it, we become that beautiful triumphant woman.
Hmmm, well, probably these are not the steps to true beauty you are expecting to see? But the truth is as simple as it seems to be, these are the steps to true beauty. My advice to you is to try it out. REMEMBER! It is a gradual process. It is not a day thing. You’ve got to be committed to these steps. I have tried it, it has worked and it is still working for me. May God help you dear friend. In case you have private questions, drop your mail at tegzyben@gmail.com. God bless you real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment